Nuffnang Philippines

Saturday, June 3, 2017

“Make brushing more fun with Minions!”


A Family that eats together...


.....stays together
 .....gets fat together



 .....looses tooth together ? definitely NOT

Oral Hygiene is very important in our family since we love dining and eating out together.
There were times that my kids were too lazy to brush their teeth that's why I get angry with them. Later, I learned that in order for you to do something, it needs to be fun so that it will become a habit.

So I made brushing teeth fun as I could. I often purchase tooth brush with unique design, lively colors, with beautiful cases and tooth pastes with flavors. We brush our teeth together while making face in front of the mirror. Bribery became a part as well, hahaha, I still remember.

        
                                1111
                             
Excitement grew into my mind as Colgate’s Minions toothbrush and Minions toothpaste are     released already. 

                  2                      

  • Colgate Minions Kids 2-5 Years Old (Junior) Oral Care Pack:
  • Colgate Minions Kids 5-9 Years Old (Youth) Oral Care Pack:
Now I can use these to entice my youngest daughter Pam with it's feature.  A picture of me, Tricia and Pam brushing our teeth together in front of the mirror while singing banana-nana-nana now fondling in my brain. What a Joy in my Heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...