Nuffnang Philippines

Sunday, May 11, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past




My husband and I grown fond of watching X-men movies and for sure this is another entertaining movie that will blow our mind and make us want for more sequel. We're so fond of X-men that sometimes my husband mimics Wolverine and here's my proof....

                                            Jaraaan.... hehehe


We're so excited to see this movie




And with this movie, comes a question:What would you correct from your past to save the future?

If I will be given a chance to travel back, I'll put a stop on creating nuclear weapons cause these are the most powerful and destructive weapon of all. They have the potential to wipe out all life in the planet especially during war and even during testing. Nuclear weapons have incredible, long-term destructive power that travels far beyond the original target. It also gives long time destruction to our health. Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings brought a lot of casualties and it may be many decades past, still the horrible images of the place remains. As the year continues, the threat of nuclear weapons continue and widened. Nine countries can now deliver nuclear warheads on ballistic missiles.

I'm gonna need your help here X-men :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...