Nuffnang Philippines

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

“Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband”

 

Every person has the instincts for survival  but  also needs best skills and knowledge to back up  instincts. Whether  stuck in the wild or caught in a disaster, the only thing that we should always have with us good training.

Internet is the biggest technological aid in helping people to learn. It’s  full of stuff  that we can read and learn from. We can gather facts, data, knowledge and mental skills in browsing internet.  It really can guide you mentally and physically.  

So, If I were a character in the Hunger Games, Fibr  will help me a lot in my training to win and survive the pageant. I believe my contenders will use internet as well for their training but I am sure I will be ahead of them. Because with Fibr,  I’ll have a dedicated fiber optic line at home that will give me high speed internet  not like ordinary internet which network gets easily congested.

          

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyi1mLFAF-0

Fibr,  Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:

1. Browsing of multiple websites

2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay

3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels

4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide

5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.

fibr logo 2013-01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...