Nuffnang Philippines

Sunday, May 19, 2013

“Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!”

 

My youngest daughter (5yrs old) Mimay loves to watch Winx Club.

She kept on watching it to the extent she knows most of the lines on it. So if I get the chance to be a star in my own movie, I love to be Bloom on a Winx movie.

                                                       image

Bloom is the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, which is the very source of vast strength, energy, and power of the legendary Great Dragon itself, who had created the entire magical universe that’s why The Trix ( Icy, Darcy and Stormy) are trying to steal her powers.

Imagine the smile on my daughter's face as she watched me fighting with The Trix while eating Kettle Korn. 

     image

        Facebook fanpage: http://on.fb.me/18p0W59

Like the Winx movie, Kettle Korn is irresistible. Because of the slightly sweet and slightly taste of it, everyone keeps coming back for more. It makes watching movies poppin' fun all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...